Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dressing Up Denim Jeans Part 2






                                                     Photography : Victor Carreon

           Button down shirt : American Eagle Similar, t- shirt: Forever21, Jeans: Vigross Similar,
Shoes:Steve Madden, Clutch: Forever 21 Similar, Necklaces: several faux pearl necklaces Similar

       My last blog post was number one out of two on ways to dress up denim jeans. This is look number two. I love this look because it reminds me of a business casual outfit. Although I would NEVER wear ripped or distressed jeans to a work place. In that scenario I would opt for a dark denim trouser or any dark undistressed denim jeans. In this case I was not in a professional setting which is why I am wearing distressed jeans. I really think that you can dress up any type of denim with a few key items...
* dressy top
* statement necklace
* heels and
* accessories
Not all of these have to be worn together, I  think it great to mix and match. A plain t-shirt with a bold statement necklace and a cute pair of heels and a great purse/clutch is one of my favorite ways to dress up denim. What are some of your favorite ways? I hope you have enjoyed these tips and find different ways to dress up denim jeans that you have at home. Until the next post..
 
                                                                    with love,
                                                                                   Elisa

   "She was clothed in STRENGTH and DIGNITY and she LAUGHS without fear of the future. "
                                                                         Proverbs 31


1 comment:

  1. great look.You make a great mix to wear with denim jeans.I like it.
    Denim Jeans

    ReplyDelete